Great Lakes Installation, Inc.(G.L.I.)
GLI was established in 1998 by Jim Tharan. Officers include Jim Tharan; President and “Self Proclaimed Best Installer in the World”, and Ernie Cox; our Vice President.
Great Lakes Installation, Inc. offers a variety of services. We are the Office Cubicle Specialist of NE Ohio. We are professionals in disassembling, moving and rebuilding office furniture. Since 2001 we have also installed over 250 schools in NE Ohio. Including Akron, Cleveland, and Canton Public School systems Pennsyvania, West Virgina , Michigan.
Our fully functional warehouse enables us to receive, store and deliver any shipments that are needed by our clients. This warehouse, located in Akron, Ohio, has 4 docks, is temperature controlled, and has 24/7 security.
We also have well maintained trucks and vans to insure we are there when needed.
- Our competent staff, have been well trained and are well versed in all aspects of furniture and cubicle installation.
- We are proud to be a Veteran owned company.
- Both Jim and Ernie are Veterans of our Armed Forces.
- In 2004 Jim was deployed to Iraq. Returning in 2006, he resumed his roll as President.
- Our Installers have over 150 years of combined experience in all brands of Office Cubicles.
- All Full Time employee’s are OSHA Trained.
*Great Lakes Installation, Inc. is not affiliated with any other “Great Lakes” companies